ASC Meet the Team-Diana Hruba
Ambrose Student Body Director of Marketing: Diana Hruba
Who is Diana?
- Diana is in her 2nd year
- Diana is in the Business Administration program and is studying Marketing
- Diana would like to be a marketer
- Diana is from Kyiv, Ukraine
- Diana's favourite activity is playing squash
- Diana's favoriute book is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies probably
- Diana is looking forward to exploring the opportunities that the position of Director of Marketing in ASC implements, exploring her creativity and putting her best work into accomplishing her responsibilities.
What does the Director of Marketing do?
From the Ambrose Student Council Bylaw IV, Section II, Clause IV.
Duties of the Director of Marketing & Communications
- To liaise between the Student Council and other student committees and concerning communications and promotions.
- Director of Operations will liaise between clubs and the Director of Marketing regarding club promotional material.
- To facilitate and to coordinate everyday public relations, including website announcements, advertising, etc.
- To support the promotion of activities/initiatives by other departments (where relevant).
- To appoint and determine the duties of an Assistant.
- To oversee all ASC media outlets (social media, posters, videos, etc.).
- To handle all ASC Photography needs including but not limited to:
- Taking Photos and Videos at all ASC events.
- Assembling and coordination of a photography team.
- Maintaining stock photos to use for marketing needs.
- To record professional, detailed minutes at Student Council meetings, if the Executive Assistant is absent.
- To liaise with the Director of Communications of Ambrose University ensuring that all marketing policies are being upheld in best practice and to be informed of all available marketing means usable to ASC
- To Attend Ambrose Student Council meetings as outlined in the job contract.