How to Apply
Applications for FALL 2023 are now open!
Apply Now! | Check Application Status
Ambrose University is part of the Alberta Post-Secondary Application System, ApplyAlberta. When you begin your application, you will be redirected to the Apply Alberta website to begin.
- Create your profile and start your application.
- Once you have completed your profile, select Ambrose University to complete your application
- Be sure to review our Academic Calendar and the Community Life Standards
- Make arrangements to have all required documents sent to Ambrose.
- Your application is considered complete upon receipt of all required documents.
- Early Admission: Early Admission is available to Grade 12 students with Canadian high school transcripts who apply by February 1. Early Admission is based on your official Grade 11 transcript - with required Grade 11 courses and any completed Grade 12 requirements.
- Conditional Admission: if you are currently in either high school or attending another post-secondary institution you may be offered conditional admission based on interim unofficial transcripts.
- Full Admission: once all official documentation and final official transcripts have been received, your application will be reviewed for Full Admission.
- Book a campus visit with your advisor.
- All full–time, first and second-year single students under 21 years of age are strongly encouraged to live in residence, unless they are from the greater Calgary area. Residence is the perfect place to build community and get involved in campus life! Residence Applications are available here.
Fall Semester: August 1
Winter Semester: December 10
Application Fee: $70.00
Fall Semester: July 15
Winter Semester: November 15
Application Fee: $100.00
Applicants outside of Canada/USA
Fall Semester: March 1
Winter Semester: July 1
Application Fee: $100.00
Late Application Fee
Education (after degree) (after June 1): $100.00
Tel: 403-410-2000 ext. 2973
Tel: 403-410-2000 ext. 2980
Tel: 403-410-2000 ext. 2970
403-410-2000 ext. 2915
Tel: 403-410-2000 (ext. 2971)
Your Ambrose Enrolment Team
We are your main point of contact for admission inquiries, program information and for scheduling campus visits. We are passionate about connecting you with the Ambrose community, and are dedicated to your success as a student.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have.
For all enrolment inquiries contact:
Toll Free: 800-461-1222